Privacy & Cookies Policy
Who may process data
Your personal information, which includes your name, address and any other details you provide to us which concern you as an individual, will only be processed by us for the purposes of answering your enquiry.
Disclosure of information
In the unlikely event that a liquidator, administrator or receiver is appointed your information may be transferred to a third party purchaser of the business provided that purchaser undertakes to use your information for the same purposes as set out in this policy. We undertake not to provide your personal information to any third parties except in accordance with this policy. Your information will not be disclosed to government or local authorities or other government institutions except as required by law or other binding regulations.
Here is a list of the main cookies we use, and what they are used for:
- To anonymously let us see how many people are visiting our website. We do not know if you have personally visited based on Google Analytics data.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use and disclosure, unauthorised destruction or accidental loss.
Access to information
You may ask us whether we are storing personal information about you by emailing us and, if you wish, we will provide you with a copy of any personal data we hold about you. We may ask for proof of your identity before providing any information and reserve the right to refuse to provide any information if identity is not established.
We have tried to make our website as accessible as possible. The text size used throughout the site can be easily increased or decreased using your internet browser. A couple of examples of how to do this are listed below:
Changing your text size in Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Select 'Page' from the 'Toolbar' menu.
- Select 'Zoom' from the list provided and the percentage of zoom is dependant upon how large you would like to make the web features. The default percentage is '100percent'
Changing your text size in Mozilla:
- Select 'Text Size' from the 'View' menu.
- Select 'Increase Font' or 'Decrease Font' to adjust the font size accordingly.
We also recommend a scroll mouse with a 'magnify' option.